Workshop Controller/Senior Service Advisor
WORKSHOP CONTROLLER/SENIOR SERVICE ADVISOR JOB SPECIFICATION:
As the Senior Service Advisor/Workshop Controller, you will be a proactive member of the dealership's team, with joint responsibility for the Service Department and reporting to the Service Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing and motivating a small but growing team of Vehicle Technicians and will be required to run an efficient and professional operation to ensure complete customer satisfaction through the maximum utilisation of workshop facilities and the efficient sale of labour.
The successful applicant will ideally live within the Vale of Glamorgan or RCT region or be readily available to commute there and must have a proven track record in a Service Department. Ideally we would be looking for an experienced Technician looking to move off the tools. You will be effective in managing and supporting colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction and my client's reputation. Further experience of value includes candidates with a background in a Vehicle Service Department that can demonstrate the capability and aptitude to move into a supervisor role as training would be provided.
• Fully negotiable basic salary pending experience.
• Departmental performance orientated bonus scheme to be discussed at an interview stage.
• Overtime, including Saturdays paid at time and a half rate.
• 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
• Workplace pension scheme.
• Full manufacturer approved and in-house training.
• Fantastic long-term career prospects with a large dealer group in the region and a first-hand stake in driving the business forward.
The hours worked for this Workshop Controller/Senior Service Advisor role are Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm on a rota (paid as overtime).