FORD Blue Service
Always by your side to keep you moving.
That's why Ford have created a new range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
- Warranty Approved – avoid missing those essential service checks required to maintain manufacturer warranty.
- Designed to meet the individual needs of your vehicle.
- Free UK and European Roadside Assistance*
- Free FORD eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, service free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- Independent quality checks are carried out by RAC on any service and repair work**
*Available with Ford Scheduled Services and Ford Motorcraft Services.
**In-Dealership quality checks are conducted by the RAC on any service and repair work that has been completed on customer-owned vehicles to ensure that Ford Motor Company’s high standards are met.
The best way to service and repair your Ford
We'll take as much care servicing and repairing your vehicle as Ford did building it. Our highly skilled service teams will help keep your Ford in tip-top condition and safe to drive, which could also contribute to its resale value. Expect value for money, professional service and high quality parts, from the only people who know your vehicle inside out.
Having your Ford serviced regularly can help to maintain its efficiency, improving fuel economy and reducing CO2 emissions. This also helps you to reduce your carbon footprint and can save you money.