Test Drive Book a service Enquiry Callback Ford Accessories

About D G Weaver

D G Weaver Ltd. first opened in the Rhondda in 1956 and has since expanded; opening the Llandow branch in 2001, followed by the flagship Talbot Green branch in 2010.

We remain true to our roots as a family run business and as such we are better able to understand and cater to our customer’s needs. This approach has led to our success at establishing ourselves as the largest retail Ford dealers in the UK.